Subject: [Leica] RE: continuously variable M shutter?
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:43:52 -0600

At 08:41 AM 15/03/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The shutter speeds on all Ms are continuously variable,

I do not think the above information is correct.
To the best of my understanding, the shutter speeds on all Ms are NOT
continuously variable.
There are some intermediate speeds available on some models, (as was
previously mentioned in another post) but for truly continuous variable
shutter speeds you would need an electronic shutter.