Subject: [Leica] FS Focomat V35
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:23:00 -0500

For Sale:
Leitz Focomat V35, color, 40mm Focotar, Excellent+ condition. $1,700
(buyer pays shipping)

I just bought this V35, 3 weeks ago. I know I had asked for a copy of
the instructions a few weeks back and received them from fellow LUGers,
and I appreciated the response. I would do the same for anyone in need.
But, I am selling this Focomat V35 because, last week I found someone
who was selling a brand new Focomat, still in factory sealed box. So, I
bought that one! I don't need two. Thanks.

Louis DiBacco