Subject: RE: [Leica] other Leica lenses...
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:18:40 -0500

If you check the ads in "Shutterbug" I think you'll find a couple of places
that sell cheaper lenses in  Leica bayonet mount.  However, I believe that
Leica lenses are the reason to own Leica cameras, and its not worth spending
so much money on a body, a mere box after all, to use off-brand lenses.

That said, Marc Small, whose technical expertise on all things Leica I
deeply respect has recommended some Russian (Eastern European?) lenses
which, though they vary greatly from lens to lens, at their best Marc claims
they can match Leica quality at a deep, deep discount.

	Buzz Hausner