Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Summicron 35/2 wide open
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:24:09 -0800

Dave,

Could it be that the lighting, exposure, and focus were all perfect and that
the lens was stopped done to say F8?  If this is the case, almost any lens
will yield a good photo providing the proper subject is in view.  The
Summaron LTM may be a dog comparatively speaking, but if it works for you
and you are happy with the results, then for your purpose its just fine.

Peter K