From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@waw.pdi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:08:57 +0100

When I used to subscribe to Aperture it was a quarterly, but I don't know if
it still is.  If it's any consolation, it used to take many months before
issues would come.  I was living in Japan at the time and so also had a
foreign subscription.  I don't think they sent the issues air mail, if I can
remember correctly.  Perhaps they qualify for "U.S. Book Rate," ie, a
reduced rate for publications considered to be books, which also seems to
take longer to arrive.  Good luck!

Bruce Feldman
Warsaw