Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina Manley at the Univeristy of LaVerne
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 07:13:36 -0500

At 09:03 AM 3/6/99 -0800, you wrote:

  After listening to her lecture, I concluded that she
>doesn’t view the people in her photographs as "subjects," but as real people.
>She is able to capture their character on film by being part of their life and
>knowing them.

You couldn't have said anything that would have pleased me more!  Thank
you, Bill!

>LUGGER Gary Colby and his assistant Kevin Holland were excellent hosts.

I agree.  Everything was taken care of perfectly.  It was a very
pleasurable experience and I was even able to forget about the television
cameras and lights after a few minutes!  I was so glad to have so many good
and interesting questions after the lecture.

>Thanks Tina, Gary and Kevin for such a great show.

Thank you, Bill, for coming.  It was great to meet all of the LUGers on the
West Coast.  You are all just as nice as you seem on the LUG!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/