Subject: Re: [Leica] m4-P opinions
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 17:19:07 PST

After many thousands of shoots my M6 finally started to sound a little
"clanky", and was mis-timing on the
fastest and slowest shutter speeds.  I sent it to Leica in N.J. and it
has been much improved since.  They also
got the camera back to me a week earlier than the projected 3 week
turnaround time, so I can not complain
about their service.

Dan