Subject: Re: [Leica] m4-P opinions
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 17:15:44 +0100

At 20:20 06/03/99 -0800, Ben wrote :
I had an M4-P and an M6HM.   The click of the shutter was noticeably louder
on my M4-P than on my M6HM.  I don't know if this is the general case with
M4-Ps.
Ben
I confirm your remark.I had owned 2 M4-P before a Wetzlar M6 built in '86.
If you compare the noise, there is a clear winner.
The quality of the fitting is different. For instance, my 2 M4-P had "a
shutter which  hobbled" according to the Spectron technician. My M6 has a
very accurate shutter.

Dominique Pellissier