Subject: [Leica] Re: Tom's Soft Release
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:38:51 -0500

Personally I think the Soft Release works fabulously on my R6.2's...for me,
while these soft releases work well on the M, they really are wonderfully
natural on the R.  And I have told same to Tom himself.

Cheers,

MH

Andrew Nemeth wrote:

<<What had me concerned when I ordered it was that it could
cover up the speeds on the R's shutter dial.  But luckily
it doesn't - so would definitely recommend 'softies' to
the R crowd (despite the www.rapidwinder.com site only
displaying them on Ms!).>>