Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 35/2 question
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 09:57:29 PST

I still like the lens, but try not to use it wide open unless it is
absolutely necessary.  The image really becomes presentable at f 2.8,
particularly if you are making prints that will naturally crop the
farthest edge of the frame anyhow.  5x7, 11x14 etc.  If you are really
adamant about the f 2 performance, go with the new asph.

Good Luck
Dan