Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A Simple M6 Question
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:07:00 -0800

Regarding the differences of opinion between the two parties involved in
this incident (Glingaman vs. Gandy), I would like to offer my experience as
a photo dealer:

Soon after leaving the Air Force, I managed a photo store in NY State. I was
young and inexperienced in the business of retail sales. In the three years
with the company I learned much about
public relations.
What is still etched in my mind are the words with which the owner of the
store would close every Monday morning's staff meeting:
"The customer is never an interruption of our work. The customer is the very
purpose of it."

Joseph Codispoti