Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica on motorcycle
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 23:14:52 +0800

Years ago I rode from New York to San Francisco via Ontario on a track
modified Yamaha RZ350 two stroke buzz bomber.  I had Nikon gear in a foam
padded tank bag.  The side bags took too much bumps, vibration, dirt and rain
for delicate equipment.  I got road rash in North Dakota and a side bag almost
got crushed but luckily my leg broke the fall.  Another benefit with tank bags
is that you can lean on it and get some rest on long trips if you are riding a
crotch rocket.