Subject: RE: [Leica] M2 accessories
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:53:38 -0000

	Quick load I don't know,
	Rewind crank, contact Richard Wasserman, he offers them in silver
chrome or black, they work fine and I've no idea how they compare to older
versions, pretty similarly I'd have thought in as much as he previously had
one and decided to make some modified replicas!
	Disfromage@aol.com
	is his e-mail.

	Jem