Subject: Re: [Leica] Montrealers???
From: "Claude V Lepage" <clepage@cmhc-schl.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:06:12 -0500

Yes, they are still there and it's one of the most reliable place in town
for Leica gears.

Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ibm.net> on 03/02/99 08:00:57 PM

Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

To:   leica-users
cc:

I used to spend weekends in Montreal, visiting my then-girlfriend who is my
wife
now.

"Folmer, Derek" wrote:

> I am new to the Leica experience, having the fortune to use my
great-uncle's
> M3 which was purchased in 1954. I am trying to learn as much as I can
about
> Leica's & photography in general and was wondering if there were any
> Montrealer's reading this list whom I might be able to contact at some
point
> in time to find out more about things like which shops to go to for
repair /
> cleaning work, etc.

I used to hang out at Camera Simon on Rue Ste.Antoine near the City Hall,
drooling over the Leica stuff which I could in no way afford then.  Are
they
still there?

Delete document after: