Subject: Re: [Leica] The <SNIP> for the Leically Impaired....
From: Jim Colburn <jc60714@navix.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:07:26 -0600

Hello-
Marc wrote:
>>The problems folks have with loading LTM cameras never ceases to amaze me.
	So that is where I went wrong!  I didn't get instructions from the guy who
sold me the IIIf (I think he called it "junk"-was that because it had no
decal?).
and Richard wrote:
>Well, the problems don't surprise me -- it does require a kind of act of
>faith -- but I've never had a problem loading the IIf I've had for 35 years
>(handed down to me by my father).
	Dang, I suppose after 35 years, and with initial lessons, I might have it
figured out too!  'Course, I didn't get around to being born until 1966, so
maybe I should just give up....
	Actually, Noel is sending me the instructions so maybe I can really enjoy
my LTM paperweight!  Thanks for all the tips!
Jim Colburn
"LTM cameras-old cameras for old peo...maybe I won't go there!";-)