Subject: Re: [Leica] In you heart...
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@waw.pdi.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:11:59 +0100

For those of you new to the list, one of THE founders of the Internet is
none other than our very own list founder and owner, Brian Reid.  His
contribution has been noted in many periodicals and books.

Brian, if you're lurking out there today, it's time to come in and toot your
horn.  Tell us about how it really started.

Bruce Feldman
Warsaw, Poland