Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG, Leica culture, lens testing and No BS
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:20:24 -0800

Yes, but priced at the horrid sum of $5,395 (at Wall St. Camera), I'd pay Leica
to inspect their sales figures and determine how few of same they have sold,
for they have excluded a large base of lens purchasers with that gouging. Nikon
and Canon must be laughing all the way to the bank as they sell zoom after zoom
after zoom at a fracture of that cost while the 70-180 Varios collect dust on
dealers shelves!