Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Stylus
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:14:45 -0500

B.D.

Mine feeds just fine. I use regular and photo paper, letter-size and
half-size (portrait). Have you called up the diagnostic tools? Ink low?
Does the computer recognize the presence of the printer? Did this just
start? Checked the cable?

Here I go asking questions like this when you probably know a lot more
about printers than I. Let me sign off simply by registering
sympathy.///Dick Baznik
________

At 11:40 AM 3/2/99 -0500, B.D. wrote:
>Is anyone else having problems with paper not feeding into their Epson
>Stylus 700?...When it feeds, it's fine - when it doesn't, it makes me
>nuts....(How's that for a technical description of the problem?) :-) B. D.

Richard E. Baznik
2425 N. Park Blvd., #2A
Cleveland Hts., Ohio 44106, USA