Subject: Re: [Leica] [ OFF TOPIC ] Bitching against Kodak
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 08:40:57 -0600

At 08:23 AM 3/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>        I suspect Kodachrome will be history less than
>        2 years from now, unfortunately.

I don't think so. Otherwise they wouldn't have invested millions on the
K-Mini lab.

But you are right, Kodak has sold out their position in the market because
of bean counting. They used to spend a billion dollars a year, or something
like that, in research. Not even close now. Stupid.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

One should never generalize.