Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:01:10 -0000

I borrowed one from leica UK a year or two back to 'test' for my little
magazine.

I really didn't get on with it, most disturbing was the l - o - n - g delay
in the shutter 'snicking'. Then there was the long list of modes through
which one had to cycle in order to gain more control (e.g. switch off the
flash), I'm not sure if the meter was well calibrated as the negs were
thinner than they should have been (my own b/w processing is OK with my M6
metering) and finally I was disappointed to note distortion in the corners
where the blurring effect is spherical in shape and sharpness goes to pot...

Other than that, it's got a red dot! Am I being too picky? or did I get a
bad one? it was ex-Leica School of Leica UK!

Jem