Subject: Re: [Leica] Yvonnes web site
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 20:36:19 -0800

Hello Robert:

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all the criticism anyone has to offer.
I enjoy hearing from people who can challenge me to create better photos.
I appreciated the URLs and looking at your pictures......they have helped me
understand the points you made.
With regards to bkk001b, we were limited to shooting that temple at high
noon because it was part of a tour we were signed up for and could not change.
About bkk004.b, I was trying to get in the full effect of the mass of people
attempting to reach the gold statue to make their offerings, and I feel
that focusing in on only the three men would have lost the crowd idea.
But I agree that the time of day does have an instrumental
effect in the texture of the image.  Thanks again for taking the time to
critique
my photos, and give such valuable advice.

Yvonne  ; )