Subject: Re: [Leica] The <SNIP> for the Leically Impaired....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:18:16 -0500

Peter-
First blame it on my left-handedness... if that doesn't work, I'll think of
another excuse! I have two left thumbs, I'm left footed, and left eyed to
boot. Maybe my success is because I use left-handed scissors.
If I try to load the full width of film, it has to go under the pressure
plate at the bottom of the camera- Usually, it won't go in straight, and not
all the way whichh leaves one or  the other spools not quite seated.
Granted- I can get it once in a while, but When I buy film,  and reload, I
cut long leaders. When I buy factory loaded film, I take it out and cut the
leader. I have gotten so good at that, I no longer need to use the template!
I measure my gradual steps to full mastery very carefully.
It just seems easier this way!
Dan