Subject: Re: [Leica] Greatest Leica Photographers
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:09:12 PST

Ernst Haas was a favorite of mine.  I'd say W Eugene Smith regardless of
the camera he used.  He used mostly
Canon lenses on Leica bodies.  David Alan Harvey and David Turnley are
some of the great current users.
Walker Evans was famous for large format, but had a tremendous body of
work done with the Leica, much of it
predating H.C.B.