Subject: [Leica] Re: Color Film and my resurrected Leica addiction
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:55:12 -0800

If you took your film to a mini lab, it probably didn't have a print
channel set-up for Vericolor III. I doubt seriously if many mini labs ever
see VPS. Unless there is a print channel set-up for that film's balance,
they will run it on a generic channel (right Dan???) and you get what you get.

IMHO,

Jim