Subject: Re: [Leica] Greatest Leica Photographers
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:39:32 -0700 (MST)

Allow me to cast my vote for an early Leica photographer, Dr. Paul Wolff.
His photographs are quite impressive, and his talents covered scenics,
candids, semi-formal portraits, and closeup work, all of it of high
calibre, indeed.
Considering the emulsions available to him, and the size of the blowups in
the copy of his book I own, and the limitation of greytone press, coupled
with the fact he was using the Summar and Elmar for most of the pictures,
his work is quite impressive.
Noel Charchuk