Subject: [Leica] <no subject>
From: "paul sundberg" <fausto1968@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 01:03:30 -0800

<How about Ernst Haas? he was so inovative. By the way, while were on the
subject I'll ask this question again. Does anyone have a copy of the
decisive moment? Used copies start at 600.00. I sure would like to read some
of the finer points. Maybe they could be posted. Eliot Erwitt or Bresson
have my vote for B&W.-Paul>