Subject: Re: [Leica] On Topic Bird Photography
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:03:02 -0400

More on topic:

Tomorrow or the next day, when my new carbon fibre Gitzo from Joseph
arrives and my LL Rue portable blind arrives, I think I will try to get
some good pictures of the six or so Bluejays that have been in my back yard
over the winter.  These are pretty small birds, unlike the bald eagles I
have done already, so I will probably have to get withing six to ten feet
of them to get frame filling pictures using my 400mm lens. Any suggestions
from the birders on the list?

Regards,

Robert