Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux <on topic... AT LAST!>
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:52:24 -0400

Ted:

Just finished scanning them.  I have posted them to my Noctilux page.  They
were on P3200 at EI 3200 and developed in straight XTOL for 10 minutes @ 70
degrees in a Jobo using a five minute presoak.

I was particularly impressed with the picture of Helen Ormston.  You could
see details in the eyes even with the high speed film.  They are quite
grainy though and I probably wouldn't make 11X14's of them.

The pictures with the balloons are when Phil decided to collect them from
the ceiling to get the helium out of them.  The three girls had inhaled the
helium and were singing a song with their new high voices.

These scans were from the negatives and I probably could do a better job if
I printed them.

As for the Cigars, I see that Marcus had one in his hand when I took his
picture.  I am not a fan of hard liquor and tend to stay with wine and
beer.  I guess I will have to try some Scotch again and see if my palatte
has matured enough to appeciate it.

The web page is at:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

Regards,