Subject: [Leica] yesterday, movie, Leica workshop
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:46:26 -0800

Yesterday was a great day. Breakfast with friends. Nice weather all day.
Dinner with my wife. And last night we watched "Up Close and Personal"
starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert Redford.

I am teaching a "Leica" Workshop in April. Thursday April 15 will be a get
together 6pm-9pm to go over plans, listen to me lecture, see some slides.
Saturday April 17 will be all day at Point Lobos, Carmel Mission, and
sunset at Pigeon Point. Then a critique of Saturdays photography on Tuesday
April 20 6pm-9pm. If anyone is interested, call Adolph Gasser in San
Francisco.  (800) 994-2773. The get togethers will be at Adolph Gassers,
181 Second Street, in San Francisco. http://www.gassers.com . It's possible
that this is not "official" yet so if you get "huh?" from Gassers, just
wait a week and call again.

My wife and I will be in Carmel the entire week, March 21 - 27. Making new
slides for the workshop and scoping out some more photo places. This is the
time for wild flowers, seascapes, landscapes, etc. The sun is still
reasonably low during the day, the air is clear, the fields are green. A
great time to be on the California coast.

No TV. Well... maybe Ally McBeal...  :-)

Jim