Subject: [Leica] Mid-Atlantic LUG (MALUG)
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:52:40 -0500

I just want to publicly congratulate Mike Crist, Bill Caldwell and
Francois Brunelle for putting on a fine program in Washington D.C. today
even though I had to leave a bit early and miss the photo shoot and
member slide show.  The event had first class speakers in ProPhoto owner
Dick Baghdassarian who spoke on Leica repair,  Bill Bivens who spoke of
the LHSA and his particular interest in Leica collecting,  Grace Taylor
who presented her work among natives of Mexico and lastly Sal DiMarco
who gave a fine slide show of his work.  I enjoyed meeting new people
who not only love Leica as I do but are fellow members of the LUG.  Now
I can associate a voice and face with many names.  All in all a job well
done.  BRAVO!!!!!!!  I look foward to the next MALUG gathering and could
only hope that some time in the future I could contibute something of
interest.

Paul T. Collura