Subject: RE: [Leica] In your heart you know Jim Brick is correct
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:56:46 -0500

> The Drudge Report at http://www.drudgereport.com  This is a
> professional news source...nothing fancy just hard news.
>

> You may not like what your read, but at least you will know that it's
> the truth.

Whoever wrote this was on lots of VERY heavy drugs. The so-called Drudge
report is nothing but a juvenile gossip column on the web, where anyone can
write anything. Yes, Drudge "scooped" the media by reporting that Newsweek
was about to scoop the media on Monica Lewinsky. And he has had one or two
other insider "scoops" in a year. He has also run endless reams of entirely
made up crap that reads as though it was lifted from the old National
Lampoon - I know it wasn't lifted, it just reads that way.

What is truly pathetic about the media, and the present general
sophistication level of the American populace, is that Matt Drduge, internet
goofball, is considered a "journalist" and appears on "serious" t.v. shows.
The fact that he has his own t.v. show means nothing - after all,so does the
World Wide Wrestling federation!

B. D.