Subject: [Leica] Reminder: LUG Web Links and other pages
From: "Bruce L. Bevelheimer" <bruce@chaosmos.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:00:40 -0800

Greetings:

This is a reminder that you will find a link to a web page devoted to LUG
member home pages at http://chaosmos.com/LUG.asp. As of a few minutes ago
there are 10 sites listed. If you want to add a link to your own home page
click on [Add URL] at the bottom of the links page. You may also leave
comments about these pages on the LUG page.

Chaosmos.com is partly an experiment in web design and management and partly
a vehicle that allows me to share information with and provide services to
those whose interests overlap my own. Mostly, it's fun to work on!! Several
of you have suggested other services that you would like to see, such as a
WTB/FS listing, a repair services listing, etc.

What about the rest of you? What LUG focused web service would you like to
see? You may email me at bruce@chaosmos.com if you wish.

Thanks --
Bruce Bevelheimer