Subject: Re: [Leica] Things that I like; now: off topic about Richard Jewel
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:42:09 -0500

I will never forget those scenes of journalists by the score parked outside
of Richard Jewel's home day after day.  Most of them were the CNNers and
other TV types, but I'm sure there were representatives of the print media
as well.  What were they expecting to happen?  Did they honestly think that
some FBI agent would come waltzing out of the home with a handfull of pipe
bombs?  I can't imagine a single news worthy thing that could have come out
of that, even if the guy WAS guilty.

just my HO

Dan C.

[snip]