Subject: [Leica] Re: you will hate me now. (off topic, long)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:29:05 -0800

At 11:39 PM 2/26/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Sorry, Jim, but that got to me.
>
>Eric Welch

Well... I knew it would, which is why I said you'll hate me. But it wasn't
directed at you or those few like you. After reading some of the posts, I
put in my 2¢ worth. It's exactly how I feel. No more and no less. And
certainly not pointed at anybody in particular. Especially people like you.
But maybe Diane Sawyer, Dan Blather, and for the Canadians, Richard
Jennings, and for the... You know, those that control what we all see and
hear about world affairs. My local rag, the Murkey news, is total trash.

I like your work Eric, but what you and your colleagues do isn't what I'm
talking about. Keep up the good honest work. I frequently visit your web
site. You aren't participating in the inaccuracies and injustices
perpetrated by the national/world media.

Jim