Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric-loading an M6
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 99 02:30:15 GMT

Wellllllll, I'd probably be a WHOLE lot more relaxed about this whole process
if I hadn't read somewhere, in one of my Leica books, (I can't remember which
one) about the **remote** possibility of misaligning the film, causing it to
tangle up in the shutter...resulting in the absolute end of civilization as we
know it. (Forget Y2K...this is SERIOUS!) However, trusting Eric and Walt, as
well as the camera, I shall forge ahead, blaze the trail, throw caution to the
winds... and practice with wild abandon!

Sandy (who will be leading the 12 Step groups at the October LHSA meeting :-)