Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric-loading an M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:26:41 -0600

At 02:37 AM 2/26/99 +0000, you wrote:
>One question...do you first try to work out the ubiquitous crimp near the
>film
>leader that, for me, always seems to prevent the film from seating easily
>along
>the guide rail?

There you go, futzing around with it. :-)

Just lay it in there. That big round thing that pressed down on the takeup
spool takes care of all that junk. Leica put it there for a very good
reason. It works. Trust it.

But I'm not sure what you mean by ubiquitous crimp near the film leader.
What do you mean by that? What crimp?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is a  free  gift ? Aren't all gifts free?