Subject: Re: [Leica] flash connections problems - plastic? what a shame!
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:21:51 +0100

Dear LUG friends,

Thanks for the good advice, I found the the adapter for the M3.

But the strange thing was that I had exactly same experience with the M3,
after a few shots it stopped functioning. Only the M connection on the M4-P
and the lightbulb  on the M3 work. Is that because they use a plastic bloc?.
I am really disappointed in my "gems"

Does anyone of our experts out there  have a plausible explanation?

Thanks

 Andreas

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte