Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Pro Membership
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:02:19 -0600

At 02:57 PM 2/25/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Well Ilford may *appear* to be a European company, but it's actually owned
>by US Paper, isn't it? So one could see why the emphasis would be applied
>in this way.

It's not being done by the home office. It's the U.S. subsidiary, right?
They have a right to do things that they want to do, even if the home
office doesn't see the value.

Sort of like that Leica program in Germany. Of course, some day it will be
all over the world, I'm sure. Eventually. Maybe after the R8 motor comes out?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is a  free  gift ? Aren't all gifts free?