Subject: [Leica] Re: meet
From: "Moore, Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:35:40 -0500

Gerry & all--

> Looks like I will be in Portsmouth NH about 11 - 15 May with my wife.
> Any chance of delaying the meeting until then?  What about Saturday
> 15th May.  It would be good to meet with some US LUGers whilst we are
> over in New England.

I live about ten miles outside of Portsmouth NH, in Durham.  I'll
write down the dates and hope to meet, wherever the meeting ends up.

Portsmouth is a great city, especially downtown.  There's even a photo
store with a small selection of new Leica gear right in downtown
Market Square.  If you need information about places to stay, places
to go, etc.  please let me know.

Portland is about an hour drive north of Portsmouth.  Either city
would probably make for a good meet.