Subject: Re: [Leica] olympus vs leica
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:54:56 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 1:45:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
guirid@numerica.it writes:

<<  I am *absolutely* sold on my Olympus equipment [the results are every
 :bit as good as those from the stuff made in Wetzlar or whereever!] as well

Well, I have done the same test and I disagree. To make any kind of statement
like that requires that one at least use the same roll of film in both camera
systems and then compare slides on a light table.  Critical evaluation is
required.
Bob Figlio