Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric-Loading an M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:09:04 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:
snip
> Works every time. The main reason people have problems with the M6 in
>
> Eric Welch

Me Too!
Right down to the letter.
The minute you open that back door your camera knows you don't trust it
and will betray you. Especially if lots of people are watching.
Erics description just happens to match the exact description in the
little white book that came with the camera. So I recall.
Turn off those Lazors, Trust the Force!
Mark Rabiner