Subject: Re: [Leica] Value Placed on Work
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:10:42 -0700

Bob, do keep us posted as to the results!!

This thread has been a particularly good one. I don't mind doing a "happy
snap" around the office with the Kodak DC260, but when said photo is
possibly going to see print (larger than postage-stamp size)  I've grown
much fussier. Let 'em scream at me for charging for decent amounts of film
and drum scans (I was much impressed by my first one--does it show??). I'm
gonna love telling folks that they're free to hire a pro instead, at $5K/day
:-)

Arrogant? I suppose, but I've been too easygoing up 'till now, have too much
work to do, and *still* have to save up for an awful long time for all of
those nice new lenses.

Jeff