Subject: [Leica] Cosina Heliar lens
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:17:41 -0000

Tom A,

A few weeks ago you said that you had got hold of one of the new
Cosina/Voigtlander 15mm Heliar lenses. I am also very keen to get hold of
this lens, and also the 25mm Skopar. How have you found it?

Do you, or anybody else on the LUG, have any advice on how to go about
getting hold of these lenses, and other Japan-only lenses such as the
forthcoming Ricoh 21mm, for shippment outside Japan? I would love to be able
to get them shipped to me in London.

Simon Pulman-Jones
London