Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film speed
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:00:00 -0600

At 12:14 PM 2/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Aren't you coming from a sports photography thread frame of mind? I
>think that's just a tad specialized. I think the default is a full scale
>full substance print.

I do a lot of sports, yes, but I also do a lot of documentary work. And I
can tell you that pushing film or using flash is often the choice in many
situations I work in. I prefer not to use flash for obvious reasons,
whenever possible. I can't remember the last time I used bounce flash. The
last time I did a major lighting job on location was for a magazine, not my
employer.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

D)inner not ready:  (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza.