Subject: Re: [Leica] Lawnwork/Value Placed on Work?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:39:27 -0800

I have a quite wealthy friend who has bought several expensive cameras
with my semi influence although often buying for not the best reasons.
I.E. because he could afford them and others couldn't (namely perhaps me).
One day he implies he's going to put me to work as he has no interest in
the darkroom.
Like most professional photographers I have not encouraged others to
bring their film to me and have done little from others negatives. It's
usually a case where they should have hired a professional in the first
place instead of an expert printer to make them look good.
I told him I have many talents other then darkroom work which were more
for sale than my darkroom work; there were other things I would rather
or sooner do for him; namely mow his lawn.
Mark Rabiner

Dear Mark,
Did his lawn boy have any experience in the darkroom?  Maybe a simple
exchange of services could be arranged.
Mark Rabiner