Subject: RE: [Leica] Opinions on the LUG
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:21:38 -0500

I actually LIKE Pete and Buzz and Walt and even Jim and Ted, though the
underwear stuff sort of challenges good taste and makes the LUG a
questionable forum for those under 45 years of age.

I have fought with you all and have become embroiled and frustrated with
you all.  But you guys are all wonderful.

Can we END this "I'm better than you" or, even worth, "I'm WORSE than you"
thread?

Let's go take some pictures, guys!  Or, in my case, with five weeks of film
stocked in my darkroom, can I get back, please, to PROCESSING and PRINTING
some of it?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!