Subject: Re: [Leica] return of the LUG police ?(was: Leica lenses)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:47:25 -0500

At 12:11 PM 1999-02-21 -0600, Eric Welch wrote:
>Yep. That's right. We sometimes forget we used to be newbies too.

I DO get tired of the accusation that the "gang of four" run the LUG --
actually, I suppose, the "gang of five" would be more appropriate -- Jim
Brick, Ted Grant, Erwin Puts, Tina Manley, and myself.  We don't "run"
anything, we simply contribute our sometimes acerbic, sometimes sweet, and
sometimes insightful comments, and we HAVE been around for this forum for a
while.  And this cheats others, such as Harrison McClary, of their proper
due as guiding lights on the LUG.

Jim, Ted, and Erwin have changed, radically, my view of the equipmet I use,
and Tina has changed my view of photography as a living art.  We are all
capable of growth.

C'mon, guys, lighten up!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315