Subject: [Leica] Ilford Pro Membership
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:17:01 EST

I would like to share something with LUGGERS that I found interesting.

Several weeks ago I was researching some information at Ilfords website
(http://www.ilford.com) and found a reference to ILFORD PRO Membership.  I
clicked and found an area to sign up.  I submitted my application and today I
received a membership card from Ilford along with a wonderful Ilford Product
Data Guide.  It is 142 pages of information related to Ilford's film,
chemicals, papers, processing, toning, color products, accessories, conversion
tables, etc. Another handy feature of this 4 x 6 1/2 " book is a complete
listing of developing times for Ilford films in all developers including
Kodak's Xtol, HC110, Tmax, Tmax RS., D76 and Ilford's developers.   Also
included are their recommended times for Delta 3200 in those developers.

Members will receive the IlFOPRO Newsletter four times yearly and the
possibility to field test new products.

Please understand that I get excited easily.  I happen to love Ilford
products.  Many of you may already be members of IlfordPro.  If you are please
accept my apologies for boring you with this information   Answers to many of
the recent questions asked by LUGGERS are in this book.

Bob Bedwell