Subject: [Leica] Re: Reimbursement/Value Placed on Work?
From: Zeissler@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:53:22 EST

In a message dated 2/22/99 2:32:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

> The worst people to work for are friends and family. I won't go into
>  that but you can imagine.
>  Mark Rabiner

Normally I agree with Mark's statement; however, it was after I rebuilt the
software load on my in-laws computer for the third time in as many months
(they're newbies) that my father in-law presented me with the Leicas I
mentioned some time back.  It's nice to know he (a tighter penny pincher
doesn't exist) put a value on the freebies I have given him.  ;-)

Now, if only I can figure out a way to get that Noctilux!

/Mitch