Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on the LUG
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:58:24 EST

Eric wrote:
<<
 Peter, it's not what you say, but how you say it. As a professional
 wordsmith, I'd expect a little more sensitivity while telling someone to go
to blazes.  Eric Welch  >>

Agreed:  The issue is Content (centered on facts) vs. Style (centered more on
personal values)....a difference that makes a difference!

And, too, each admits to degrees of  "goodness-1" (accuracy or true-to-
factness), and "goodness-2" (degree of rationality) respectively.

Forgive me if I'm off topic but this topic interests me as does photography.

Respectfully,

Leon
LP6@aol.com